Highbar using employee portal tools enables organisations to deliver the information that is directly relevant to employees. It is needed by employees to do their jobs, manage their own important life and work events, and focus on contributing to company goals.
Because of the nature of the work and projects involved in the infrastructure industry, employees need to work across geographies in difficult working conditions and with little or virtually no contact with the day-to-day happenings in the organization.
It is very important for organisations to ensure that all employees are familiar with the company’s policies and culture. This is also important to motivate all employees and make them feel that they are an important part of the organisation. Employee satisfaction and retention is one of the biggest challenges facing companies today.
- Personal information management
- Leave management
- Compensation statements
- Travel management & other expense management
- Task management
- Team viewer & People finder
- Corporate information management
- Management of internal opportunity like jobs
- Improving data accuracy through system validated checks & validations
- Improving employee satisfaction through personalized information availability
- Provide workflow supported processes reducing administrative activities for employees
- Real-time data updation from employees
- Elimination of duplicate entries & reduction of HR
- Time for routine entries
- Helps teams share information, collaborate on documents, and collect team knowledge