Maximize your capital budget by leveraging data and insights
Maximize your capital budget by leveraging data and insights to ensure you are prioritizing projects that best align to your strategic goals, executing projects successfully using standardized systems and processes, and maintaining those built assets efficiently, relying on complete and accurate project data.
Key Business Benefits
- Up and running in as little as two weeks with 55+ preconfigured guided business processes
- Configurability and governance—streamline and automate any process, from simple to complex, with total control and visibility
- Comprehensive solution for the entire project lifecycle—control portfolio planning through operations and management
- Advanced cost control capabilities improve forecasting and budget accuracy and manage complex funding sources
- Full earned value management analysis helps you keep abreast of project status and the path ahead, so you can take proactive action as needed to keep your projects on track
- Reporting and dashboards leveraging Oracle Analytics Publisher, keep you involved and your internal stakeholders informed
- Multilevel hierarchies allow you to manage the way your organization operates, by projects, programs, portfolios, facilities, and assets
- Ensure data ownership and insights to inform decisions and actions and create a full project record for operations
- Collaborate with external project team members in a central, secure system
- Cloud or on-premise deployment
Why is cloud migration more complicated than many organizations realize? What factors contribute to this complexity?
Project Cost Control
- Ensure all cost transactions can be standardized and automated across the enterprise.
- Maximize oversight with universal linking to all other project business processes and documentation.
- Manage all contract types (lump sum, time and materials (T&M), cost plus, and more) at a virtually unlimited level of detail.
- Use full multicurrency capabilities; select pegged or floating currencies at the transaction level and full roll-up to the project and organizational levels.
Cash Flow Management
- Track baseline budgets, actual costs, and manage forecasts either manually or automatically.
- View cash flow data both graphically as cash flow curves and in worksheet form for ease of data entry.
Earned Value Management
- Synchronize many of Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management projects and their baselines into the Primavera Unifier project activity sheet.
- Create resource and role rate sheets that can be assigned to projects and baselines in the activity sheet.
- Manage all funding sources and track consumption at all hierarchy levels.
- Enable multilevel allocation, appropriation, and consumption of funds in parallel to project budgets.
- Automate the entire fund management process with virtually unlimited workflow capabilities.
- Perform corrective, predictive, and preventive maintenance with automated configurability for certain conditions.
- Provide portal access for raising service and move, allocation, and change requests supporting mobility.
- Create, classify, and organize building floors and spaces by type, including usable spaces, common spaces, vertical penetrations, gross exterior measured areas, or any other customer-specific space classification.
- Track space standard compliances, room availability, and occupancy rates in a single building, property, region, or across your portfolio.
- Initiate and track strategic transactions, such as site/property acquisitions, dispositions, lease initiations, and renewals, subleasing, and terminations.
- Automate scope, task, and deadline management using business process workflows.
Dashboards and Reporting
- Gain visibility of real-time project information on a universal project landing page with fully configurable dashboards.
- See into all real estate information across the entire portfolio with drill-down capabilities.
- Track performance against business objectives.