An inspired and engaged workforce that is motivated to fulfil your organization’s purpose and mission helps you create an agile organization with a significant competitive advantage. Building and executing a winning talent management strategy improves business results. As you strive to drive better business outcomes by attracting, retaining and motivating the right people, and by digitally transforming your HR and people management processes, we realize the importance of trusted advice and guidance.
Workforce Planning and Analytics
- Workforce Analytics
- Workforce Planning
- Digital Boardroom
Time and Attendance Management
- Absence Management
- Time Sheet
- Time Capture
- Workforce Management
- Electronic Signature
- Succession and Development
There is unprecedented pressure on businesses of all sizes to rely on their people and the agility of the organization to thrive and transform digitally. Across all industries, organizations must be able to attract, develop and retain the best people – tapping into their full potential and meaningfully connecting them to their company’s purpose and mission.
More than 6,500 organizations across all industries, sizes and geographies, and 53 million people globally, use SAP SuccessFactors every day.
Highbar offers expertise in SAP SuccessFactors implementation that will help you find, manage, and engage a diverse workforce with a complete Human Capital Management(HCM) system. Our domain knowledge, based on our team’s decades of experience ensures you get access to global best practices in effective talent management in your organization. We maintain a deep commitment to re-igniting talent across all areas to transform workforce experiences in ways that better align, engage and inspire your people.
- Enhanced visibility of employee data
- Better informed decisions regarding workforce planning enabled by timely information to decision-makers
- Greater employee productivity through effective employee engagement
- Enhanced workplace experience through automation of HR workflows greater employee satisfaction
- Lower attrition achieved through
- Lower cost of employee engagement
- Faster onboarding of new employees
- Transformation of HR Management into a Strategic Function