Highbar has made it possible for the next-generation project management platform, namely in the metro rail area, which comprises of 5D BIM (5 Dimensional Building Information Modelling) coupled with SAP ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) backed by OSO (Owner’s Support Office). The Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. has established the nation’s first platform of its kind for effective project management.
Digital Project Management Platform (5D BIM Integrated with SAP ERP): Highbar has been concentrating on Mega Construction Projects to adopt this platform & consider effective project management at respective Projects with the installation of the Digital Project Management platform. At Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation, the Digital platform has been implemented. Highbar has introduced advanced technologies like Open Text ECM, Linear Asset Management, Re-Land, SRM (Supplier Relationship Management), and FLM (File Lifecycle Management) first time in India for a linear Megaproject. Maha Metro is using these technologies efficiently for the Nagpur metro project.
This solution adds value at every stage of the metro project.
Design & Planning
- Dynamic allocation of reviewers
- An easy collaboration environment minimizes coordination efforts
- Clash detection & conflict resolution
- Reports to help minimize delays in the review of drawings
- Maintain intelligent information (Graphical & Non-Graphical)
- Customizable dashboards to monitor design & drawings management
Execution & Monitoring
- 5D simulation & visualization
- Office automation
- Change order management to track variation in quantities and changes of materials
- Single platform for enterprise level reporting
- Repository of construction phase data to act as a reference during the O&M phase
Operation & Maintenance
- Engineering practices combined with project management practice
- Single source of truth to avoid duplication
- Highest level of visibility in megaprojects
- Reduction in lifecycle cost
- Faster delivery of projects with the highest quality