Job Title: Senior Abap Consultant
Website – https://highbartechnocrat.com/
We are Highbar Technocrat Limited, a leading end-to-end Information Technology (IT) solutions provider for the infrastructure industry.
The company’s portfolio of enterprise business solutions, line of business IT solutions and process consulting is aimed at increasing efficiencies for infrastructure industry.
An industry pioneer in the construction and real estate market, Highbar has demonstrated expertise in the private, public and government sectors covering roads, ports, real estate, airports, railways, irrigation, water supply, as well as urban and industrial infrastructure like telecom, manufacturing and mining sectors.
Our ERP implementation capabilities are quite frankly, legendary! It’s a fact that we regularly compete and win against the best and biggest names in the space.
You can look forward to a genuinely rewarding career with us where you co-own the growth story of our brand.
The autonomy and accolades that come with the success are yours to take.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Should be able to read functional specifications and write technical specifications.
• Understanding business requirements & mapping them in ABAP
• Performance tuning of ABAP programs
• Willing to travel and work from client locations.
• Data Dictionary Objects
• Object Oriented Programming
• Modularization techniques: Include, Subroutines, Function modules, Macro’s.
• ABAP Reports: Classical, Interactive and ALV Reports.
• Layouts: SAP scripts, Smart Forms, Adobe Forms
• Interface Programming and data migration: BDC/LSMW/RFC/BAPI
• Module Pool Programming
• Enhancements: BADI / User Exits
Minimum Qualification: Graduate – Engineering/Science/Commerce
Location: Ready to work in any location in India & abroad
• SAP Experience – 4 to 7 yrs
• E2E Implementation projects – At least 1 E2E implementation project handled independently
• Ability to develop program independently
• Should be able to debug a program for errors
• Manage requirements with the functional consultants
• Expertise in Excel work and ability to do documentation
• Ability to plan and handle data migration
• Able to maintain confidentiality.
• Be presentable and manage client interactions.
• Excellent analytical abilities, Good verbal & written communication
• Ability to work as a team, Meticulous, Self-motivated & pro-active.
• Ready to work for extended hours as per the project needs and deadlines.
• Stress handling & Leadership qualities
• Good verbal, written communication skills, presentation skills
• Ability to handle Core Team and Process owners
• Time management skills, stress management and ability to meet deadlines
• Team player
• Closure Orientation