We are Highbar Technocrat Limited, a leading end-to-end Information Technology (IT) solutions provider for the infrastructure industry. The company’s portfolio of enterprise business solutions, line of business IT solutions and process consulting is aimed at increasing efficiencies for infrastructure industry. An industry pioneer in the construction and real estate market, Highbar has demonstrated expertise in the private, public and government sectors covering roads, ports, real estate, airports, railways, irrigation, water supply, as well as urban and industrial infrastructure like telecom, manufacturing and mining sectors.
Our ERP implementation capabilities are quite frankly, legendary! It’s a fact that we regularly compete and win against the best and biggest names in the space.
You can look forward to a genuinely rewarding career with us where you co-own the growth story of our brand. The autonomy and accolades that come with the success are yours to take.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Understand business requirements and prepare design documents as per customer requirements
• Installation, Setup, Configuration, and integration of OpenText resources with SAP
• Handling requirements pertaining to OpenText Content Server, Directory Services, Archive Server, Web Services, WebReports, Workflows
• Providing solutions around Content Management at Enterprise Level using OpenText Content Server, Archive in particular
• Preparing technical specifications
• Preparing configuration document
• Training end users
• Experience in OpenText Extended ECM for SAP
• Understanding OTCS WebServices/REST API
• Integrate property providers from SAP to Opentext ECM
• Experience in Oscript development and OpenText Content Server customizations implementation using Oscript
• Good understanding of OpenText Server Architecture
• Expertise in understanding technical logs and providing immediate resolution
Qualification and Experience
• M.C.A / B.E / B-TECH
• Total 3-6 years of experience with minimum 2 end to end implementations
• Certification will be an added advantage
Preferred age group: 26 yrs to 32 yrs
Location: Ready to work in any location in India & abroad
• Able to maintain confidentiality
• Handling various categories & levels of internal customers
• Excellent analytical abilities, good verbal & written communication
• Team Working, Meticulous, Self-motivated & self starter
• Ready to work round the clock if situation demands
• Stress handling & Leadership qualities
Note: Candidates must be available for interviews on web cam.